Grow your career with us
Monocal is a digital marketing agency with a revenue-driven KPI. Over the past 2 years, we spent around 2 million ringgit in advertising and responsible for generating 9 figures revenue across all of our clients. By joining us, you are free to choose your strategies with each perk that will suit your goals. Contact and join us by email, phone calls or text, so we can get more specific with you.
What You’ll Do
CREATE | The creative piece you produce will set and raise the bar for the quality standards here. With support, you will focus on developing diverse creative piece for different clients to increase sales. You will use tools to provide the quality clients expect, from After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Sketch. Thinking outside the box, innovative concepts – along with curiosity and new skills; your craft can jumpstart your career in designing. Concise execution and attention to every detail, pixel, or frame; are what we hope from both the quality and craft of your creative piece.
DESIGN | This includes file management, Adobe Creative Suite knowledge, and file packaging. Multi-media Designers make everything move with speed and efficiency by creating and improving upon process. You understand your capabilities and can negotiate realistic and effective deadlines, and stick to your word and deliver.
COOPERATE | A Multi-media Designer must cooperate with other departments and people to come up with the most innovative and original creative piece possible (clients always come first). You will speak a shared design language and communicate your design choices clearly. You are expected to be fluent in speaking your aesthetic designs and to understand what the clients want.
Multi-media Designer’s Job
- Designer is responsible for the creative content across various medium ranging from social advertisements to landing page design and concepts.
- Responsibilities include ideation and concept, editing through Premiere and After Effects, and creation in Photoshop and E-commerce landing page design.
- The first three months you will spend time getting associated with processes, the familiarity of client brands and aesthetics, as well as creating and designing landing pages.
- The first six months, you will be collaborating with teams on creative opportunities for clients, outsourcing creative ideas, raising the bar for creative quality here, and thinking with a marketer’s mindset to engage and entice customers to purchase.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- 3 – 5 years of production and editing experience.
- Diverse technical skill in both Design and Editing.
- Must have a unique combination of humility (willing to learn more) and ambition (vision for your future).
- Must be adept in one or several non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, XD, Cinema 4D, Da Vinci Resolve, etc.)
- Have minimal experience in ClickUp or relevant project management software preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (BM or BI).
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail.
What We’re About
Our take on marketing, Monocal, is a digital marketing agency that help entrepreneurs of all backgrounds achieve their dream business – an unshakeable enterprise.
We believe careers are a catalyst for your future self – because we’re interested in who you can to be. Join us sell online, tell stories, build websites, promote brands, create process, and help entrepreneurs turn their dreams into reality.
We are with you in your pursuits of a great career by offering:
- Full workers benefits; EPF + SOCSO
- Handling fast-growing clients and total transparency on campaign execution. Be part of the change and growing together with the client. Valuable experience.
- Training includes providing you any online course needed or that you requested
- Minimum of 14 days annual , maternity, paternity and compassionate leave